The school occupies a large campus with excellent sporting facilities and fine views of the South Downs across the surrounding countryside. Kings’ School is a mixed 11–16 comprehensive school situated in a pleasant residential area on the southern outskirts of Winchester.
We, my staff and I, the Governors, parents and pupils will work together to:
- Create a range of opportunities at Kings’ School that care for the individual and meet the needs of all pupils, whilst challenging them to exceed expectations.
- Set high academic standards and achieve excellence.
- Maintain the traditional ethos that is embedded in the heart of our school.
- Engender values of respect, courtesy, consideration and tolerance that culminates in the creation of responsible citizens.
- We are proud of our outstanding achievements and will endeavour to strive for further improvement.