There is an enormous range of extra curricular activities on offer at Kings’ both after school and through school holidays. All of these make a significant contribution to the wider education of our pupils.
• Trips are organised to support the curriculum through fieldwork and visits.
• Exchange visits are an integral part of our Foreign Languages provision.
• Activity holidays – e.g. water-sports, skiing.
• Sports tours and a full programme of fixtures.
• Clubs – subject and homework support clubs.
• House competitions.
• Music activities – ranging from small groups to large orchestras
• Drama and dance productions ranging from groups to whole school.
to name but a few!
A late bus runs each evening at 5.00pm to enable pupils to attend the after school activities.